Thursday, February 09, 2012

Eye Proptosis from Hyperthyroidism

Suffering from hyperthyroidism is no fun.

Pardon me. As though suffering from other diseases there is fun at all? :P 

photo courtesy of Google.com
Having eye proptosis, make my eyes pop out, need no cosmetic tools to make my eyes bigger.

At times, I have been called a pug. The photo above says it all. :P

If only you mean that I look as cute as the pug, it is less offensive to call me 'pug'.
But what if you mean otherwise...

Just do not wish to know. :P

Of late, I have discovered a product which reduces the pain around the eyes area.

This.

Clinique all about eyes serum de-puffing eye massage roll on

 Clinique all about eyes serum de-puffing eye massage roll on

Clinique all about eyes serum de-puffing eye massage roll on
all about eyes serum
In fact, this is my very first time using a Clinique product.

I was a hardcore SK-II user before the disease hit me and robbed me of my money.

To hyperthyroid sufferers out there, I recommend this to you!

Eyes are definitely less painful than before and you can apply several times a day.

Cheerio. :)





2 comments:

Simple Person said...

glad to hear that the product help.....
take care ya...

sibu food diva said...

thank you, simple person. :) keep your blog going! love to read. :)