Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rumah Hijau



Ah, does the pic above seem gorgeous to you? ;)


That is, the famous ayam penyet.

I have blogged about this place here.

I love this place a lot, despite the lack of parking space.

Other than the famous ayam penyet, I have discovered something else...


...Roti Tisu!

Ooolala :)

A friend from Bali asked me if this is a decorative lamp in the restaurant.

Looka Looka!

For my foreigner blog readers, this is a type of pastry, a sweet and crispy one.

What a lovely way to end a sumptuous meal.



The diva's meal, is never complete, without teh halia. It is, ginger tea.

Whenever I am here, I make it a point to have not only one, but TWO glasses of teh halia.


Ah, not forgetting, the Indian rojak.

Which is a medley of vegetables and fritters served with thick peanut-based sauce.



This one earn the diva's nod. :)

Rumah Hijau, at Rubber Road, opens daily, but close on Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm.


No comments: