Monday, December 29, 2014

Caffe Crema at Plaza Mont Kiara, KL

Their tagline is, coffee with passion.

And my reply is Uwwaooo! splendid. :) Standing ovation. 

This place may seem rather posh from outside (it's just next to number 76 salon, what say you. any hair - obsessed people will know number 76 salon, and it looks equally posh as the salon next door)


Toblerone Dark Chocolate Cheese Cake at Caffe Crema
If you're familiar with my blog, you know that I love to bake.

I am rather sceptical when it comes to cheesecake. I have been baking cheesecake for almost 10 years; my close relatives are in cheesecake business.

So I tried this cheesecake, and I was blown away.

The texture was spot on. I do not want to throw in my cheesecake related jargons here, but, it truly was very very delicious. Baked to perfection.

Cappuccino at Caffe Crema
My man opted for cappuccino.

Flat White at Caffe Crema
I had flat white.

Mokka Pot at Caffe Crema
Coffee was perfect 10.

Maybe Time Out might want to include this as one of the best coffee joints in 2015.

Also, they do serve coffee in mokka pot.

If you have not tried coffee brewed in mokka pot, I suggest that you try.

My man makes me coffee every morning with mokka pot. Bialetti mokka pot.

That's why I am one of the happiest women on earth. ;)

But if no one makes you coffee this way, be sure to drop by caffe crema.

Caffe Crema

E-01-02 Block E, Plaza Mont Kiara,
2 Jln Kiara, Mont Kiara

6 comments:

The Yum List said...

OMG! That cheesecake! Mmmm...

Happy New Year!

sibu food diva said...

happy new year, yum list! :)

Sean said...

love your description of the cheesecake ... it definitely makes me wanna go out and get a slice! :D

suituapui said...

I'm old school - more into our own local Sibu coffee shop brew. Happy 2015!

sibu food diva said...

lol! please do, Sean!

suituapui: i love Sibu kopi too! but too bad coffee here in local Chinese coffee shops just don't quite measure up to the ones in Sibu.

Caffe Crema said...

Thank you so much for your comment about Caffe Crema! We hope to see you soon!