Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pork Leg Rice at Lee Coffeeshop, Ban Hock Road, Kuching

I have been staying in Kuching for nearly five years.

And I have never blogged about this place.

It's about time. 

:)

The legendary pork leg rice (tu kar peng) at Lee Coffeeshop (Lao Lee)

Pork leg rice at Lee Coffeeshop, Ban Hock Road, Kuching

This is no doubt, the best pork leg rice in Kuching.

Taste wise, phenomenal. Only one thing. There is a slight problem. :)

You go figure it out, I have this problem too.

:)

I won't tell you what it is, I guess I have gotten used to it.

9 comments:

The Yum List said...

Mmmm... not sure...
But if it's legendary I want to taste it!

Sean said...

wow, that looks pretty awesome. SO MUCH MEAT, and some eggs to go with it too. i can't tell what's the problem, heh =)

sibu food diva said...

yum: definitely must try!

sean: not enough for me though. dont get me wrong. the dish is mighty fine. the only thing is that the seller is rather eccentric :)

CQUEK said...

These look fabulous!

PH said...

Oh my God! I love pork leg anything! Thinking of cooking a pork leg dish this weekend :)

sibu food diva said...

thanks cquek :)

phong hong: me too! i'll wait for your recipe :)

missyblurkit said...

pork leg...yummehhhhh.

suituapui said...

I love pork leg!!!

sibu food diva said...

missy: should try when you come to kuching again :)

suituapui: me too! :)