Saturday, October 08, 2011

Nasi Lemak at Papi and Nanny Cafe

If you are just like me, spinning my head on where to eat daily.

Here's a good place to try, only if you are around BDC area. 

Fret not, if you are not. 

You can always come by to try, as I passed by this place several times, and it opens even during weekends.

There is an array of Western food, but being the Chinese girl that I am, rice is a must - have during lunch.
I ordered, nasi lemak with curry chicken.



Though there is no lemak in the rice (as in no coconut milk), it is, I must say, a healthier option.

Nevertheless, this liberalized nasi lemak does not lack of the essential flavors of the sambal.

Value for money, great taste, good for economical - declining person such as me.

This place is located next to Bella Italia,opposite Four Points by Sheraton hotel in Kuching.


4 comments:

Borneo Falcon said...

How much it costs?

sibu food diva said...

i can't remember, but i think it is under rm10.

stampark said...

is it halal??

sibu food diva said...

i am not very sure regarding halal or non-halal, but no pork is served.