Monday, October 31, 2011

La Table @ Lavender Bakery, 1 Utama, KL

This restaurant is behind Lavender Bakery, 1 Utama

G213, Ground Floor, One Utama Shopping Center. Tel: 03-7728-6933

This restaurant is for you, if you fancy cozy ambiance with jazz crooning at the background, open kitchen concept, and super nice waiter and waitresses, super comfortable table and chairs.

La Table.



Ice Lemon Tea
Squid Ink Linguine with Seafood
Scallop with Pesto Spaghetti

Cafe Latte


Food is very good, Lavender is always impressive.

Has always been my favorite bakery and also eating out place, except, that it was not known as La Table before.

Service is good as well, not that I am lacking of attention, but I felt rather invisible when my friend was asked if his food was alright, and I was not, and upon leaving, it was a "Thank you Sir". 

:)

I may always be under - dressed for all these fanciful places, not that I like, but I am suffering from thyroid, I have pain from head to toe, I can't be dressed to the nines at all times eh? :)

But that, doesn't mean that I deserve to be treated as invisible being, mind you, I did the ordering. 

Food comes with a 10% service tax and 6% GST, in total, 16% additional charge.

Love the food.







No comments: