Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Mr Ho's Fine Foods at Crown Square, Kuching

I have always said, I wanted to come back to this place for a wholesome of pork goodness.

Yes, I've finally made a point to come to this place.

My previous posts are here and here.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed very much.

I love the platter of bratwursts, succulent, so good, it is an out of the world experience. And also for drinkers, this place serves a variety of top-notch beers.

Lovely. What are sausages without German beers?

But, I have to say what I have to say.

There is room for improvement for crispy pork. Too fat for my liking. Other than that, all is fine.

Lovely meal, thanks Doctor. :)





3 comments:

Deepak Acharya said...

nice presentation :)

Bangsar-bAbE said...

Ahhh...it's been a while since I had roast pork from Mr Ho's! Thanks for the reminder. :)

sibu food diva said...

deepak: indeed! but taste even better! :)

bangsar babe: no problemo! :) not the roast pork dear, try the bratwurst. maybe because i can find better roast pork elsewhere.