Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Secret Recipe at TheSpring

Yesterday afternoon, I had the opportunity to catch up with an old friend of mine at theSpring, since that's the only place I know how to go apart from going to my auntie's house.

And we landed in Secret Recipe, which I heart the meals there big time. I wonder if the CEO of Secret Recipe would love to award me a Long Service Medal for being a hardcore loyal customer, I had my meals there at least once a week in Jusco Taman Universiti when I was in JB. And to see its opening in theSpring, makes me much more overjoyed.

One of my staple food in Secret Recipe is this very dish. Noodles in Tom Yum Soup. Mind u, it's spicy. Not knowing my friend, Clarence couldn't take spicy food, I too, recommend to him this dish. He opted for the one with prawns. Tom Yum Kung. But I have something to say.. it seems like the prawns shrink in the Tom Yum Kung in Secret Recipe Kuching.. lol! :) But nevertheless, the taste is still there, judging from my friend's nod of approval.


One thing though, this is not for the faint-hearted. I felt so sorry for Clarence as he almost cried throughout the meal. Haha.. How I wish I could take a picture of him, but he refused anyway..


The final yummy is this.. I'm not going to tell you what it is, but you have to treat me in order for me to place this special order for you. so go ahead, PM me now.. ;)

No comments: