Sunday, November 16, 2014

Rum Cakes Up for Order from Sibu Food Diva's Kitchen in Kuala Lumpur

I do received baking requests from time to time.

But please take note that my kitchen is non-kosher.

This year, I am not going back for Christmas in Sibu, so I am free to accept cake orders.

For those of you who are not familiar with my baking, i'll take you on a journey of my baking.

I don't quite do fancy cakes. For me, simplicity is the best policy, as I want to bring out the best flavours with my uniquely sourced ingredients.

Cranberry and white chocolate scones by Sibu Food Diva

Key lime cheese cake with ginger biscuit base by Sibu Food Diva

Spinach and beef bacon quiche by Sibu Food Diva

M&M cookies by Sibu Food Diva

Traditional tiramisu with zabaglione and mascarpone cheese by Sibu Food Diva

Vanilla bean cake with Jackson Pollock-ed chocolate drizzle by Sibu Food Diva

Victoria Sandwich cake with lemon curd cream and raspberry jam by Sibu Food Diva

Liberalised semperit cookies by Sibu Food Diva

Cheddar and English mustard spiked with pimiento cookies by Sibu Food Diva

Strawberry pavlova with rum cream by Sibu Food Diva

Chocolate tart with rum infused custard with fruit toppings by Sibu Food Diva

Up for orders are these below:

Rum butter cake, 7" at RM 30

White chocolate and cranberry scones at RM 20 for 8 pieces

Do email me at mukututu@gmail.com or yavorgd@yahoo.co.uk to purchase.

Once you have placed order, it is to note that I need 3 days in advance.

I bake with a lot of love, you know :) 

I do not have helper so I do everything on my own, meticulously, like a typical perfectionist.

And also, I do not do delivery.

Pick up is in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.

Cheerio!

I will close order anytime when it is overwhelming, as I need to take my time to bake and can't fast-track stuffs. Else it will be as the mass produced cakes, and I do not belong to that category.


Lastly, thank you and happy holidays.

4 comments:

The Yum List said...

They all look fab! How to choose?

sibu food diva said...

one by one, starting from the top ;) hehe!

Sean said...

wow, this looks like a genuinely gorgeous selection. i don't order cakes generally, since i don't usually have the need for whole cakes, but the next time i do, i'll know where to look! i think i'd start with the jackson pollock-ed vanilla bean cake, though the key lime one looks great too. and those scones would be a delight for anyone's christmas :D

sibu food diva said...

oh, thank you for your kind words, Sean :)