Thursday, June 28, 2012

Of Life, Limoncello and Roasted Kumara Salad

I passed the ordeal.

Leg un-jammed.

I have to pat myself on the back for surviving this.

However, I am not fit yet to walk steadily.

Hence, limping around in the kitchen and cooked for myself.

So not me, but yeah, when life gives me lemon, I make Limoncello out of it.

At least Limoncello is far better than lemonade and will knock you off your feet if you drink a tad too much. :)

This is what I made.

Roasted sweet potatoes salad tossed with cherry tomatoes and garnished with arugula leaves, drizzled with generous amount of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

Roasted Sweet Potato Salad by Sibu Food Diva
 
Life goes on.

I have lost a total of 7.5 kg in a span of mere 3 weeks. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!!! That's a whole lot of weight to lose! Especially when there is not much there in the first place - not like me, lots to spare. LOL!!! Take care.

sibu food diva said...

hahaha :) thanks arthur, you take care too :)