Sunday, March 22, 2009

Best Char Koay Teow in Kuching

Before I go and about to remove my wisdom tooth(s) or teeth rather, let me do a quick review of sumptuous food in Kuching.

I have always been very fond of char koay teow, especially when I could get my hands on REAL GOOD one, back in JB.

But the sad thing is, I wasn't able to find a good one back in my hometown, Sibu.

And here I present to you, the best one in Kuching, by far. At Tabuan Jaya.





Go find this place now! I shall not tell you, just in case you swarm my char koay teow place and I've got no place to sit whenever I pay Madam Char Koay Teow a visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apuuu.... Jin Ho Liak oh!!! What a delicious fried kueh tiaw in front of me, u've made me feel so hungry. I think i should hunt this food as soon as possible! Thanks, Sibu Food Diva.

sibu food diva said...

Eh Mr Harrier? I thought you should be converted to Mr Ferrari instead? You bought two Ferraris yesterday morning wat! As if you don't know where this is!