Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Cheap Wine and a Conversation

I had a chance to speak to my baby sister today on the phone, with me demanding her IC No. And it went like this:

Me: Hey, can I have your IC No. please?
Sis: What the heck?
Me: Just give me. You won't regret it.
Sis: No, unless you tell me what you're going to do with it.
Me: (Sigh) I just want you to be a beneficiary to one of my savings.
Sis: LOL! Is it going to be a huge lump sum?
Me: Don't you worry so much, if I'm still alive, I'll still be entitled for the money.
Sis: Then forget bout it, there's no need for me to give out my IC No.
Me: Sure you do, Coz in case I pass away before time, you're eligible to get RM100 from my savings and buy yourself a cheap wine in celebration of my after life in heaven.
Sis: ...

1 comment:

Josephine said...

what a interesting conversation between sisters...