Sunday, August 19, 2012

Artisan Coffee Bar, Bangsar Village 2, Bangsar, KL

 I love coffee very much to begin with.

If not because of doctor's order, I would have easily glug glug at least 2 double espresso, 2 americano and 1 mocha per day.

Lately I spotted a very swanky coffee place in Bangsar Village 2.

Located at upper ground floor, opposite Dorothy Perkins.

Oh mama mia...

Coffee is really, really good.

Whenever I tried out new coffee place, I go for my usual: espresso.

Anyways, I always and almost go for espresso everytime i ordered coffee.

Beating around the bush, what the heck. :P

The baristas here take coffee preparation seriously.

Unlike some chain outlets: some baristas were half asleep half-heartedly prepared my coffee.

Which prompted me to make my coffee at home these days. 

I hate to settle for less than great coffee, as coffee plays such important part in my life: to awaken my senses.

But this outlet: Artisan Coffee Bar.

Absolutely deserve a standing ovation for meticulously churning out very good coffee.

They take coffee - making very seriously! :)

Artisan Coffee Bar at Bangsar Village 2, Bangsar, KL

Artisan Coffee Bar at Bangsar Village 2, Bangsar, KL

Espresso at Artisan Coffee Bar, Bangsar Village 2, Bangsar, KL

Iced Mocha at Artisan Coffee Bar, Bangsar Village 2, Bangsar, KL

Espresso at Artisan Coffee Bar, Bangsar Village 2, Bangsar, KL

Red Couch at Artisan Coffee Bar, Bangsar Village 2, Bangsar, KL

Artisan Coffee Bar, Bangsar Village 2, Bangsar, KL
I was asked, if the espresso was great, if it wasn't, they would want to make another one for me.

Ooo ;) but hey, am not that cheapskate.

By the way, the iced mocha is the best I've tasted so far.

I'm already in love with this place.

Feel free to visit the website here : www.artisanroast.com.my

It is very interesting! Do check out. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not into designer or branded coffee... Just give me the good ol' kopi-o-peng. Bangsar Village - seems there are many nice eating spots there,including a nyonya restaurant?

The Yum List said...

I've been itching to try this spot. Looks as good as it sounds.

Simple Person said...

I m not a coffee fan..
So much of coffee and you could sleep after this?

sibu food diva said...

suituapui: i know! the sibu kiaw hin coffee rocks :) but the coffee in kuching isn't that great, kopitiam ones i mean. i don't know if there is any nonya restaurant there in bangsar village, i didn't explore much. already old, can walk a bit, then i need to sit long time for coffee then walk a bit again. :P

yum: you should try! the cakes looked good too. i saw table next to mine having affogato...wow.

simple person: when you are driven to the edge to work like crazy, you will learn to love coffee. i'm a human machine already. by the way with my disease, i can down 5 to 7 cups of coffee easily and still slump and sleep. :P