Thursday, May 06, 2010

Chef At Home, Hui Sing Garden, Kuching

new update 2013: *this place has moved to lorong green 1.

they can be contacted at 0168608871.

I think. I try to memorize the phone number everytime I pass by.*


I am one happy girl today :)

So happy, because my housemate bought me a mind-blowing dinner at Chef at Home, Hui Sing Garden, Kuching.

It is a residential house cum restaurant.

Al-fresco.

This is the grilled mushroom salad with balsamic vinegar.

They are very generous with the balsamic vinegar, totally loving it.

Just look at it. Mind blowing. Poof.



Have your mind gone poof yet? The mushrooms are thick, juicy, it's just out of the world.

Not to mention, the cheese blends in just right.

Next, is lemongrass infused lamb shoulder.

This is a fusion dish.


Next, is grilled chicken breast with cream mushroom sauce.

The chicken is tender, succulent, the sauce is right, not too runny, not too thick, great aroma!

And also, the green peas, no funky frozen taste.


The molten chocolate cake, dubbed as The Melting Moment.

This is the only disappointment. My housemate is a regular at this place.

So far, 2 out of 3 times, chocolate did not flow out from the cake.

Not only that, the cake is a bit too chewy, because they overbeat the cake mixture.

A very passionate chef (me) is talking.




The overall food is superb, except for the dessert.

I would love to come back, to satiate my tastebuds.

:)

2 comments:

marie said...

bring me go too! i miss that place!

sibu food diva said...

i will :)